Application to Compete as a Team Leader
To qualify as a team leader, you must have received either a medal or best in show at a major pastry competition or one of the following:
- Regional winner of the ACF Pastry Chef of the Year.
- Award winner in the Paris Gourmet Pastry Chef of the Year competition.
- Won an award in an international competition.
- Best of show or placed in the national Pastry Team Championships.
- Winner of a major regional showpiece competition (must be approved by the competition committee).
- Outstanding portfolio work in chocolate and sugar (must be approved by the competition committee).
- Winner of a sugar or chocolate Food Network Challenge.
The team leader will then be free to choose a partner without any restrictions in regard to prior competitive recognition or experience.
For any Questions or comments please contact:
Paul Bodrogi CEPC
Pastry Live Event Coordinator