The Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
Pastry Live is happy to announce that the Hyatt will once again be offering
discounted rates starting at #109.00 per night for Pastry Live attendees
Note*** The hotel is sold out on the nights of August 23 and 24 and they are unable to provide any additional rooms on those two nights
2016 Event Site:
200 Peachtree St NW
Atlanta, GA 30303-1704
Atlanta’s Most Centrally-Located and Convenient Venue
- On Atlanta’s famous Peachtree Street
- At the intersection of three major interstates
- Within easy walking distance of Atlanta’s major hotels
- On Atlanta’s exciting new streetcar line
- At the Peachtree Center MARTA station
- 200 Peachtree offers unmatched accessibility.
Guests will park their own cars. ($6.00)
200 Peachtree staff will need to validate to receive the discounted rate of $6.00
With 80% of the U.S. population within a two-hour flight, Atlanta is one of the most accessible destinations in the country.
- Boasts more than 500 Zagat-rated restaurants, 45 Wine Spectator award-winning restaurants, 14 AAA four and five-diamond restaurants, and dozens of nationally-acclaimed chefs, sommeliers, brewers and mixologists.
- Has the fourth largest base of Fortune 500 company headquarters in the US.
- Home to a Grammy Award-winning symphony, Tony Award-winning theater, the country’s oldest continually operating ballet and 51 neighborhood playhouses, the world’s largest aquarium, and the World of Coca-Cola museum.
- Home to six professional sports teams and 57 public golf courses that can be enjoyed year-round thanks to a mild climate.