Applications for this year’s competitions are officially closed!
Pastry Live is proud to announce the team captains for the 2013 National Showpiece Championship. After careful consideration, eight teams of two chefs have been chosen to compete on the morning of Tuesday, August 27th, 2013. Each team will choose from either chocolate or sugar to showcase their innovation and talent while competing for the title of National Showpiece Champions. Among some of the top pastry chefs in the country, here are the team captains selected to compete:
- Brian Donaghy, Chocolate Delivery Systems, Buffalo, NY
- Bill Foltz, L’Auberge Casino Resort, Lake Charles, LA
- David Lewis, The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Denver, CO
- Maura Metheny, Norman Love Chocolates, Fort Myers, FL
- Jim Mullaney, J Mullaney Pastries, Atlanta, GA
- Kelsee Newman, Sullivan University, Louisville, KY
- Julian Perrigo-Jimenez, The Fairmont Hotel, San Francisco, CA
Congratulations on being selected chefs, we’re excited to see what you come up with in August!
Want to see what incredible pieces these chefs create? Don’t forget to buy your tickets!